College of NETA is a nationally accredited training organisation. We enjoy a reputation in Australia and throughout the world as a centre of excellence and innovation in the design and delivery of quality nursing educational programs. We offer an extensive range of vocational courses to students of varying backgrounds, with some our courses being accredited by the Australian government.
As a student at College of Nursing Education & Training Australia you will experience an institute characterised by an uncompromising commitment to outstanding teaching and learning and the development of highly motivated, work ready and respected graduates. Our state-of-the-art simulation laboratories, workplaces and industry partnerships ensure our students gain the practical skills required for future employment.
College of NETA has a number of Industry Partners that provides our job ready studenrts opportunities to work in their industries.
If you are looking into NCLEX and OSCE
- College of NETA is the pioneering provider of NCLEX and OSCE preparation course
- Has the most number of successful RNs, now counting up to 200 nurses (updated April 2023)
-Has the most number of face to face sessions for OSCE
- Is Awarded as the "Most Trusted Nursing Education Provider for Overseas Nurses" and "NCLEX and OSCE Review Provider for Overseas Nurses of the Year"
- state of the art facility - everything you need to pass the exams
- employer intorduction
- free services from start to finish. Only pay for preparation courses